After almost 20 years in the industry I knew I could do things better. And by better I meant surround myself with the most talented, energetic and professional people I could. Empower them to make decisions. Use mistakes as coaching moments and as a way of teaching, not as a time to discipline. Therefore creating a positive and collaborative culture that espouses the following customer centric values:
- Say YES! Lets make it work for everyone.
- Be progressive and embrace change for the better.
- Be adventurous, creative and open minded.
- Be honest and do it right the first time.
- Family first ALWAYS.
- Do more with less.
- Have fun and smile a lot.
- Be humble yet passionate and determined.
“A smile can prompt a smile, extend into a laugh, and bring happiness to an entire room.” Richard Branson
Next Steps... what is in it for you?
A seamless closing experience brought to you and your customers with heart, compassion and efficiency.